There are many ways for individuals of all ages to volunteer time and talent, including as a volunteer for one-time events such as community events or work days, in the woods as a Mentor-in-Training, on one of our Board Committees or as a Board Member.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Want to share their love of nature and learn more about mentored nature connection as a Mentor-in-Training
- Want to have fun and build community (and docks, paths or toilets!) at our one-day campsite improvement workdays
- Have knowledge and background in areas such as:
- Non-profit accounting/financial acumen
- Data analysis/statistics
- Equity and inclusion
- Event planning/execution
- Non-profit governance
- Grant writing
- Small business or non-profit law
- Marketing/public relations/social media
- Operational leadership
- Sustainable building and/or land management
We would love to hear from you!
Please complete the interest form HERE and we will contact you.