Volunteer With Living Earth School
Living Earth School seeks to reflect the diverse array of people who live in our region. We encourage anyone who has the skill set, knowledge or interest in supporting mentored nature connection for youth and adults in our community to consider volunteering with LES.
There are many ways for individuals of all ages to volunteer time and talent, including as a volunteer for one-time events such as community events or work days, in the woods as a Mentor-in-Training, on one of our Board Committees or as a Board Member.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Want to share their love of nature and learn more about mentored nature connection as a Mentor-in-Training
- Want to have fun and build community (and docks, paths or toilets!) at our one-day campsite improvement workdays
- Have knowledge and background in areas such as:
- Non-profit accounting/financial acumen
- Data analysis/statistics
- Equity and inclusion
- Event planning/execution
- Non-profit governance
- Grant writing
- Small business or non-profit law
- Marketing/public relations/social media
- Operational leadership
- Sustainable building and/or land management
We would love to hear from you!
Please complete the interest form HERE and we will contact you.